I want to thank you for joining me here.
Ever since I was a little girl I always knew I was here to help people make a difference in their lives in some way. Driven by my passion to help people, I have continuously grown and expanded my knowledge and abilities.
I started out as a nurse thinking this would be a great way to help people. After realizing prevention is much smarter and valuable than cure, I studied to be a naturopathic doctor. Even in natural medicine, which supports the body’s own healing process, you cannot bring about optimum health without addressing the spiritual and mental state of the person. Optimum health cannot be just about the body, because a person is so much more than a body.
Life is an ever-evolving process, changing constantly. Every day new knowledge and ways to do things are discovered. I have spent the last 30 years studying all aspects of health. Enjoy the podcasts, videos, and blog posts as we explore ways to become and stay healthy.
Remember…I am not diagnosing, treating, or prescribing therapies for you to participate in. I am educating you as to a new way to look at your health, things for you to investigate for yourself—a way to be self responsible.
Part of healing is learning to be healthy. Let us be part of helping you get there….
Debra Kahnen is a:
- Naturopath with broad experience in all aspects of wellness.
- Registered Nurse with substantial management and leadership experience.
- Author and Speaker focused on personal development, lifestyle changes, stress management, drug-free pain relief and wellness.
- Life and Health Coach utilizing biofeedback and other complementary modalities that empower an individual through self awareness and self regulation.
- Facilitator supporting the body’s healing process with energy medicine techniques such as Healing Touch.